Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 09:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Baby Bonus Scheme  (Read 10986 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 03:51:00 AM »

yes, this rules applied when it started in 2001.

After 6 yrs of matching here and there, only misearble $12000. By then 12 years later, may be the value can only buy kacang puteh.

Advertisement

Noddy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 06:27:13 AM »

if by then they can't study for tertiary education, what will the $$ go??
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »

isn't it this is another cunning scheme set by the elite scholars? similar as CPF scheme. Make my $6000 stuck for 18 yrs collecting miserable $3 every mth. Why can't I do my own investment?
::RuZaNi::

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »

But 1 thing I'm disappointed abt the new scheme is that there wasn't any help for SAHM. It's like as if we are the "forgotten" beings who choose to sacrifice their career, not helping the economy, hence, no helping hand from the govt  Cry. I belived a lot of SAHM choose to give up their career is because to give the best to their kids, they need to be there instead of leaving them under the care of grandparents or maid and only seeing them after work. Not every woman is that lucky to work for bosses who emphatise working mother's position and in fact, with the new scheme, it still depends on the bosses whether how the leave is being planned.

yea true... and if we pregnant, no special attention for the fees, i mean like the monthly checks, scans, test are not f.o.c. we hav to come out money den aft baby is born, den we get $$ fr govt... wat comes in, goes out... Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: