Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 07:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle with HFMD  (Read 9517 times)
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »

I think the pain if from his fever. The rash should not be pain. Give him his medication on time to reduce the pain.

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »

Hi thks guys cheers my son getting better..it's been 4 days..the red spots drying up soon..
 waving
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 01:25:57 AM »

clapping   tat's good...
ya1012

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 03:25:48 AM »

My kid also kenna two weeks ago.  Hey, but luckily he went to the PD in Rivervale Mall who stocks anti-viral drug for this HFM (not all clinics stock this).  It's like a course of anti-biotics taken for 5 days.  He was also given ulcer drug applied in his mouth. 

Except for the first day where his high fever and lethargic-ness was bothering him a lot. He was oredi a lot better in the 2nd day, taking his food (only when he accidentally bite into his ucler that he complained abt pain), there's no blisters on his hands or legs and the red dots disappeared on the 4th day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: