Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 07:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to handle with HFMD  (Read 9480 times)
Winphua

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 08:15:35 PM »

Hi Della,

Glad that your child is OK now. Remember to give him Vitamin C to strengthen his immunity, also bird's nest, if you can. Heard it's good for kids.

Just to share with you, having contracted HFMD once does not mean a person is not susceptible to further strains as they do mutate. Seems that recent strains do not show up in spots on hands and feet, but manifested in fever, runny nose or diarrhoea. Can be easily mistaken for common cold or flu. Have fever, must always see a doctor.

Take care.

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »

Thks Winphua..his immune system is always not that good thats what i feel..he gets infected by illness easily..have to try giving him Vitmin c now..any good brands to recommend??
Winphua

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 01:43:33 AM »

You can try 'Smart Kids' by PharmaCare (Australian product) sold at Watson's or Guardian. They come in burstlets, meaning the tasty orange liquid oozes out when chewed. I bought it for my niece and she likes it. I like it too, actually!

Or you can try GNC. They have this probiotics powder called 'Colostrum', good for immunity & digestive tract. The friendly bacteria is also found in drinks like Vitagen. This powder can be mixed into milk, soups or juices.

But most important is to eat lots of fresh fruits, veg & water. Sure win formula.

Della

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »

You can try 'Smart Kids' by PharmaCare (Australian product) sold at Watson's or Guardian. They come in burstlets, meaning the tasty orange liquid oozes out when chewed. I bought it for my niece and she likes it. I like it too, actually!

Or you can try GNC. They have this probiotics powder called 'Colostrum', good for immunity & digestive tract. The friendly bacteria is also found in drinks like Vitagen. This powder can be mixed into milk, soups or juices.

But most important is to eat lots of fresh fruits, veg & water. Sure win formula.

Hi thks..i will go look for it. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: