Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 06:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help all mum, daughter been having sleeping cough for more than a month  (Read 10197 times)
orca

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2007, 01:01:46 AM »

Hi all mums,

Need some help and advise.
My daughter had been having flu and cough on and off for more than a month.
Her flu had fully recovered.
But the problem is her cough.
Had brought her to see many GP and once to TCM. But still not fully recover.
Big headache for me.
The problem is her cough only happened more often when she is sleeping at night.
Afternoon nap will cough a little bit. Her cough sound phlegmy too.
When she is awake, completely no cough at all. Looks very normal without any sickness.

Since she fall sick, I did not on the Air-con anymore............
Any advise to help to stop her sickness???

Help.............

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 04:58:20 AM »

Some punggol residents are still thinking that they are living in holy land. Already being suspected that the air-pollution is a big issue here. Only kids or adults with serious health problems will experience.

Who will know? the doctors. Ask the doctor, whether yr kid is the only one with this sickness. He will tell you otherwise. Some even has very thick consultation forms.
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:39:23 AM »

Could she be having sensitive nose? Cos if yes when child lie down, the mucus from nose will back flow to the throat and that is why the cough comes when she sleeps. My son used to have and i gave him raw pure honey to stop cough or manuka honey. I just gave one teaspoon direct. It helps to relieve his cough. Don't get any honey from supermarket cos those are usually highly processed ones with added sugar which is no no for cough.
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 10:50:09 PM »

Could she be having sensitive nose? Cos if yes when child lie down, the mucus from nose will back flow to the throat and that is why the cough comes when she sleeps. My son used to have and i gave him raw pure honey to stop cough or manuka honey. I just gave one teaspoon direct. It helps to relieve his cough. Don't get any honey from supermarket cos those are usually highly processed ones with added sugar which is no no for cough.

Agree with yellowbeetle. My kids are all diagnosed with sensitive nose after moving into Punggol. In fact, all the kids that I know of (those that I'm close to), all diagnosed with sensitive nose, including those that don't live in Punggol. You've got to treat the sensitive nose first, before the cough and phlegm will go away....

I've not tried the manuka honey but heard that it's good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: