Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 08:48:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help all mum, daughter been having sleeping cough for more than a month  (Read 10199 times)
winterqueen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 11:33:03 PM »

Yes. Manuka honey is good for cough too. You can get from Guardian or nature farm too.. By the way, my friend also recommend me to take the "Nutrifresh". Contains all the fruits and vegs. Good for our health. Cos my friend have let her daughter to drink the "nutrifresh" everyday, she hardly get cough and flu.

As for myself, I'm almost get sick every month. Especially my cough very hard to be cure..Somemore i am wanted to plan for conceive. The "nutrifresh" also good for pregnant woman.. It's safe to drink.

Advertisement

fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 11:39:14 PM »

you can try giving Loquat (川贝枇杷膏). It works for my kids.
orca

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 01:36:30 AM »

Hi All Mothers,

Thanks a lot for all your advises.
Ya...  both the "Ang Mo" and Chinese doctor said my daughter have sensitive nose.
My son, now four, last time he also have sensitive nose. But think now he is older, immune system better,  so not sick so often.
Now, its my daughter. Last night tried to feed her Nai Xin and Bei Xin. Will continue for three days....
Hope this time it will help her.    Huh?
Had not been letting her eat any tibits....  ice cream...  etc since she is sick.... 
She cried everytime when her brother eat and she can't...   asking me why she cannot eat... 
So sad to see her like this...........   Cry  Cry

Manuka honey...  ya ya I have one which my brother bought from NZ.
I tried once myself, the taste don't really taste so nice....................... I myself don't like.
Can it really help? Will kids drink?Huh?
I will try tonight to feed her.................

Thanks again..........  Wink
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »

Hi All Mothers,

Thanks a lot for all your advises.
Ya...  both the "Ang Mo" and Chinese doctor said my daughter have sensitive nose.
My son, now four, last time he also have sensitive nose. But think now he is older, immune system better,  so not sick so often.
Now, its my daughter. Last night tried to feed her Nai Xin and Bei Xin. Will continue for three days....
Hope this time it will help her.    Huh?
Had not been letting her eat any tibits....  ice cream...  etc since she is sick.... 
She cried everytime when her brother eat and she can't...   asking me why she cannot eat... 
So sad to see her like this...........   Cry  Cry

Manuka honey...  ya ya I have one which my brother bought from NZ.
I tried once myself, the taste don't really taste so nice....................... I myself don't like.
Can it really help? Will kids drink?Huh?
I will try tonight to feed her.................

Thanks again..........  Wink

Can try this homemade remedy..

Take a half boil egg and only give him or her the yellow yolk after brushing the teeth..After that no other fluid or milk should be given..Put them to bed..This worked for my son when he was young with sensitive nose..now he is 8, the sensitive nose is almost gone.

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: