Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 03:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Gyne at Punggol?  (Read 29211 times)
Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 07:20:12 AM »

Hi

Can anyone tell me more about Dr Chen CY gynae in Punggol?

Went to her before. Think she is quite good if you're looking for a gynae in punggol... she is quite professional and compassionate. Her bedside manner was excellent. Very caring and understanding indeed... Called her at ard midnight before and she was very accomodative...

Think her first consult is $80 and subsequent visit is $50. Includes ultrasound... I think she is attached with Mt Alvernia and quite reasonable...

Check her out... think she is quite easy gg... esp convenient if you're looking for someone in punggol.

Hi Tigger
Thanks for your update on Dr Chen, great to hear that she is professional. Can visit her soon.

"Called her at ard midnight before and she was very accomodative..." - meaning? She will give her patients mobile number?

Actually im seeing her due to my monthly iiregular mensus.

Will check her out by next week. Thanks Tigger.  Smiley

No worries. Glad to help.

Called her at midnight = most docs/gynes have a calling service (telephone number) that they will give you to call outside office hours so that if you hv an emergency, you can call them and they will respond... hee...sometimes contractions do happen at midnight... Smiley

We had some problems with pregnancy late at night and we called her calling service. She called back within 5 mins and gave instructions of what to do and made an appt immediately next morning. Wasn't irritated that we called at a very late hour (almost midnight).... and she didn't charge (bill) for her time spent the previous night. Smiley

Hope everything turns out well.

Advertisement

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 02:11:48 PM »

she is very EX!!!!!!

are u in the Rush!!!
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:17 PM »

She did not even want to discuss her package with me when I consulted her in 2003 - said I was pregnant but couldn't find my baby! Arranged for me to go for surgery the following week to get the sac out! I understand and heard from her assistant that she is caring, not out to just earn patients' money etc but my experience was horrid and I went thru 24hrs crying for my unborn. My daughter is 3 years old. Her birthday is tomorrow. Because of Dr Chen, my youngest will always be so special to us because we almost lost her! Anyway, I'll probably bring my daughter to visit her one day to tell her how wrong she was and I would like an apology from her so that I can close this chapter of my life.
umera

Meowwwww.....

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »

She did not even want to discuss her package with me when I consulted her in 2003 - said I was pregnant but couldn't find my baby! Arranged for me to go for surgery the following week to get the sac out! I understand and heard from her assistant that she is caring, not out to just earn patients' money etc but my experience was horrid and I went thru 24hrs crying for my unborn. My daughter is 3 years old. Her birthday is tomorrow. Because of Dr Chen, my youngest will always be so special to us because we almost lost her! Anyway, I'll probably bring my daughter to visit her one day to tell her how wrong she was and I would like an apology from her so that I can close this chapter of my life.

Oh dear, what do you mean that couldn't find your baby?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: