Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 01:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Gyne at Punggol?  (Read 29275 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »

Dr Peter Chew at Gleneagles is very good.  just that he's a private doc, so charges may be a little high.  but he's definitely worth for every cent he charges.

Advertisement

judy80

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 11:33:50 PM »

Hi

Can anyone tell me more about Dr Chen CY gynae in Punggol?

Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 04:19:56 AM »

Hi

Went to her before. Think she is quite good if you're looking for a gynae in punggol... she is quite professional and compassionate. Her bedside manner was excellent. Very caring and understanding indeed... Called her at ard midnight before and she was very accomodative...

Think her first consult is $80 and subsequent visit is $50. Includes ultrasound... I think she is attached with Mt Alvernia and quite reasonable...

Check her out... think she is quite easy gg... esp convenient if you're looking for someone in punggol.
judy80

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 05:37:08 AM »

Hi

Went to her before. Think she is quite good if you're looking for a gynae in punggol... she is quite professional and compassionate. Her bedside manner was excellent. Very caring and understanding indeed... Called her at ard midnight before and she was very accomodative...

Think her first consult is $80 and subsequent visit is $50. Includes ultrasound... I think she is attached with Mt Alvernia and quite reasonable...

Check her out... think she is quite easy gg... esp convenient if you're looking for someone in punggol.

Hi Tigger
Thanks for your update on Dr Chen, great to hear that she is professional. Can visit her soon.

"Called her at ard midnight before and she was very accomodative..." - meaning? She will give her patients mobile number?

Actually im seeing her due to my monthly iiregular mensus.

Will check her out by next week. Thanks Tigger.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: