Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting pregnant after years of trying  (Read 26689 times)
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 03:18:31 AM »

My kids are 8 and 6. They both learn swimming in Yishun Safra. A few of my daughter classmate learn swimming from there too. So far it has been good.

I can understand all you young ladies out there wanting to be financial independent. Once you've growing up kids, expectation changes and thinking changes. I guess I'm more lucky, my hubby never take me for granted. I still have my ladies nite now and then and he takes care of the kids.

Since I take care of all the finiancial, I just update my hubby where we stand financially. At times when I see a good investment I would ask him if he is interest.

Call me old fashion or tradition, I believe in making the marriage works and "till quarrel do us part" is not in my dictionary. Off course couple do disagree and  mad at times but this is norm. It's mean you really both of you really care what each think of the other.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 04:56:50 AM »

For me I'll end the relationship too. But how about children leh.......For my own self, I can be very independent, raising two kids alone. I still have 2 hands 2 legs, but sometimes, very difficult leh......unless I just walked out like that.

I know some women just walk out don't care about the children. Now the children are in the hands of grandparents. It will be sad ending right? Poor children  crying crying
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2006, 08:38:19 AM »

I dun believe in suffering in silence. If he ever lay a finger on me I will make sure I sue him till his pants drop and he wont see the kids for the rest of his life. But for disagreements, I think I will try to resolve the issues with him properly. Divorce is the last resort. Ve to think of the Bb. Children needs two parent to grow.
Ice-cream

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 03:21:19 AM »

Of cos we want a happy family, that's why we married right! And divorce is our last resort tats for sure.
Everytime I saw my children draw our family pic, I can feel how happy they are. Grin
One day all of us were watching TV in the hall, both my husband n I were talking abt something (can't remember) we just talk as per normal, no facial expression nor raising our voice. But my children suddenly take out colour pencils and started to draw. Later, they showed us their pic. "I love mammy" "I love daddy". Then tell us dun fight. Embarrassed

I'm very surprise tat they can sense that we have disagreement and they duno wat we are talking about, nowsaday children are very smart! Lips Sealed
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: