Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 08:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting pregnant after years of trying  (Read 26383 times)
kalbarri

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2006, 10:24:56 PM »

i have seen some cases with frens/colgs trying quite hard and finally gt pregnant after e.g 8 to 10yrs.... and it all has something to do with "feng shui" of the home/bed.....

they give a little shift to the bed only or a little alteration and then wow...within 2 mths the "result show".....i cant help but believe the "wonders"..... if really all gynae and chinese doc and testtubes fails...this is one way to try....

i also heard a lot on cutting down on eating "live animals"....as parents, of no matter human or animals, they do not wished their children to be eaten up also.....so bearing this compassion in mind, we can help ourselves in getting our heart desires.....
Wink

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 10:38:29 PM »

Dun think that there are much logic to the shifting of the bed to get pregnant. But gynae's advice will enhance the chances. I used to think to getting pregnant is very easy until I tried it myself. I was lucky tat I conceive aft 3 mths of trying but I had frds who took much longer. There are a few points to note:

1) Go for a prenatal checkup to assess the womb condition. As complications will be treated earlier.

2) Dun be too stress up. Go for short and relaxing trips with your partner. Many babies are "manufactured" overseas.

3) Plot your menses cycle. Plot at least 6mths of your menses cycle to determine your ovalution date. Try manufactuing on the 14th, 16th, 18th even 20th day of your cycle.

4) Enjoy the process. Studies shows the chemical produced in body chemistry will enhance the chances of conception. Guys, work harder.

5) Don't not bathe immediately. Put a pillow underneath the bum and bathe only aft 10mins. Otherwise, all efforts will be wasted..

6) If all dun work, seek gynae advice again, pray to GOD (I did tat for mine, pray to God..haha Last resort cos I too desperate already.. hehehe)
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 11:04:07 AM »

For me, when I'm ready to be a mummy I go see a gynae and tell him. He dunno check here and there and here and there and then did a laparoscopy. Within 3 month, me pregnant.  cheers smoking

2nd child easily, 1st hit only pregnant already.  Grin
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 10:39:48 PM »

i have seen some cases with frens/colgs trying quite hard and finally gt pregnant after e.g 8 to 10yrs.... and it all has something to do with "feng shui" of the home/bed.....

they give a little shift to the bed only or a little alteration and then wow...within 2 mths the "result show".....i cant help but believe the "wonders"..... if really all gynae and chinese doc and testtubes fails...this is one way to try....

i also heard a lot on cutting down on eating "live animals"....as parents, of no matter human or animals, they do not wished their children to be eaten up also.....so bearing this compassion in mind, we can help ourselves in getting our heart desires.....
Wink

try doing it on for example, washing machine, dining table, sofa, bomb shelter other than the bedroom stick tongue Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: