Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 05:24:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting domestic helper for first time. Pls advise.  (Read 30646 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2007, 09:48:37 AM »

Am deciding whether to get a maid or not cos both of us are working & it is getting tiring to fetch my little ger (7mth) fm MIL place to & fro everyday + handling the chores.  Cry .......

anyone any situations before to advise kissed? Maybe in the midst of planning for the #2 as well.... Shocked

I'm fetching my 9-month-old baby boy to and fro babysitter's house near Rivervale Mall daily. About 15-20 mins walk. Yes, have to admit that it was kind of rushing for me, send him there, off to work, and after work, rush back to fetch him.

I have to handwash our clothes daily, and on top of that, cook organic red brown rice milk for him for 2 hours, boil his milk bottles, etc.

Not really that bad actually. You'll learn to do things faster and more independent. Ah ya, I order tingkat delivery for dinner. Healthier and no msg. Save me time, all I need to do is cook rice. That's all.

Advertisement

cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »

Wah you super woman! Must learn from your tenacity.  thumbs up

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »

Where got superwomen. Only have to use roughly 2 hours to settle everything, bath plus eat dinner. After that, it's play time with him heh heh

Then, it'll be my time to online .. The only thing which I hardly has is the comfort to read a book.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 10:20:45 AM by Vivien Wong » Logged

Ceratoblack

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 10:36:16 AM »

wah.. u really superwomen.. can do so many things after work.. u knock off at wat time dun tell us 7pm..
Salute to u if really 7pm clapping clapping
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: