Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 09:08:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Genius R Us  (Read 6873 times)
babyluna

Ignore
« on: July 17, 2008, 04:31:55 AM »

hi there,
i m new here. have been reading your messages and find them very useful  chitchat  thks for sharing.

my girl is 16 mths old. thinking to start her with something. anybody has comments or feedback for Genius R Us?

Advertisement

babyluna

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:48:05 AM »

Hi there,
i checked up the website, looks like it is not very suitable for toddles at my girl's age, 15 months.
any recommendation for kids around 2 years old? is playgroup a better choice?

i checked up shicida, looks and sounds good. my hubby has a colleague whose daughter is there. not cheap, $800+ per term, one a week for 3 months. but the girl is doing well there. i am tempted but on another hand, afraid my girl is too young and cant absord much too...... sorry, i am a first time mother, so abit confused with so many things available. out there.....
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:07:03 AM »

what are you looking?

enrichment which is once a week type or playgroup school 1 1/2hrs Mon-Fri?

Playgroup 18mths above. All RCs and CCs have all the daily programme for them. Slightly premium ones, can try United Square or others.

Enrichment, once a week type. Shichida or Montessori programmes should be able to meet your need.
babyluna

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:29 AM »

Hi Alaska,
Good to hear from you coz you seem to know alot :-)

Probably a playgroup, flexi hour, may be 2-3 hrs a day. Either one. if we send her to playgroup then wont take up any enrichment class.

my mil is taking care of her so we dont really have to worry, but my girl seem to have less exposure, no siblings or cousins to play with. everyday stay at home alone with my mil. she likes to watch tv now, and we start to worry, afraid it become a habit.... so we want her to go out and play with other kids, learn through play. it might not be learning about those in enrichment class, but can learn about sharing, good manner, etc.....
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: