Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 09:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dilemma - Shd I place Baby on Walker?  (Read 18855 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« on: September 06, 2006, 11:25:06 PM »

My nine month old son still cant creep, the next stage after crawling. My parents are pressurizing me to put him on the walker. But there are so many reports saying that walkers are no gd for Baby's motor skills. But my son is still not creeping despite not being placed on walker. I think he is a bit slow. How to make him creep, stand walk? Comments?Huh?  Huh?

Advertisement

babycutie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 12:17:55 AM »

I dun find anything wrong with putting our babies in walker.  My 2 kids were placed in walker arnd 6 mths of age and they are doing just fine now.  In fact, my gal starts to learn how to walk earlier.  She started walking on her own without support at 1 yo.  My boy started at arnd 14 - 15 months of age.

Anyway, I think most of us adults here were being put in a walker before?  Cheesy
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 12:57:42 AM »

I dun find anything wrong with putting our babies in walker.  My 2 kids were placed in walker arnd 6 mths of age and they are doing just fine now.  In fact, my gal starts to learn how to walk earlier.  She started walking on her own without support at 1 yo.  My boy started at arnd 14 - 15 months of age.

Anyway, I think most of us adults here were being put in a walker before?  Cheesy

Same here, i brought my daughter to china when she is 11 months old. whe is already runing then. she is in the walker at 5 months. she is now reciting (memorise)>20 "tang shi" poem at 2 yr 9 months. I have compile a dvd of "tang shi" based on (cartoon-animation) for her(personal), very useful. Nowsaday kid needs a lot of interesting methods to learn........
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 01:15:11 AM »

by all means do as ur heart wish.....expert's theories not necc true as 1 type of rice also feed thousands millions pp...as saying goes.. Grin Grin
dun worry too much about this issue....ultimately they will still grow up...
of cos if personal choice, i will not prefer to put them in walker la.... smile
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: