Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 11:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring kindergarten  (Read 14768 times)
vinz

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »

alaska, no need buy sandpaper got ready made one on ebay & other montessori items. cheap cheap Tongue
it's true, u pay more, you get better products.
at this tender age, their brains are developing fast & their curiosity level is at its tandem high.

i enquired at pap nursery 174D.  the teacher told me it's 2 hours.  so i asked what activities are included in that 2 hours.  she answered "music n movement, play time, chinese, story telling & break.  half an hour each lor.."

i was surprised to hear the answer.  not totally impress too.  i confirmed with a friend who taught pap before & she told me it's like that as 'it caters to heartlands'.  she told me not all pap teach the same thing as it depends on the principal and its centre.

my daughter is in playgroup at tots house n she is learning more than the children in pap nursery. 

SO the answer is ..... you pay peanuts , You get peanuts  clapping clapping

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »

what you pay what you get lor......this I believe.
Honeybee

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 01:13:42 AM »

Dear All,

I need some valuable feedbacks and advices from all of u on Dayspring Kindergarten, if possible...hee... Cos i intend to enrol my son in their K1 classes... Many thanks  waving
hokll

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »

I have a friend who send her boy to Dayspring since nursery day. He is now in K2.  From the little I know, Dayspring has a very academic oriented curriculum. She is happy with her boy in Dayspring and have pretty good comments about the school. 
If I am not wrong, children there start experiencing spelling way before they reach K2.  If you prefer the academic oriented stuffs for your child, I think this school would be the one you can consider.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: