Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 02:20:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confinement catering  (Read 27424 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

yes, some CLs insist on their ways. They think the mother of the baby is useless after birth, can't do anything.

Some CLs also discouraged new mothers of breast-feeding.

Advertisement

Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 09:07:12 PM »

tat's y. i hate CL who likes to behave like they're the expert
Ceratoblack

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 09:17:49 AM »

Stacy if you really want to hire CL.. must tell the agency wat you wan and tell them not to send someone like wat your friend encounter
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 09:51:32 AM »

I can understand from the confinement nanny's point of view. When we were small, we were given pacifier too, and yes, baby who make a lot of noise tend to quiten down. This is what I've been taught.

Having said that, my baby dislike the pacifier and he's a good boy, hardly cries, BUT nowadays (9 months later), he seems to be enjoying the comfort of having something to nibble, be it his fingers, diaper, etc.

So, to keep him quiet, I gave him the pacifier, which is hygiene, safe and his fingers won't get any rashes. He feels safe having something to nibble, and I am able to do my things when he's with a pacifier. Otherwise, he'll keep making noise and seeking for my attention.

Don't worry too much about baby not having healthy, nice set of teeth when you gave him/ her a pacifier. My hubby didn't use a pacifier before and yet, I don't see his teeth are any better than mine. Tongue

It's all up to individual. Whether you are comfortable with the idea of a pacifier, the nanny should comply. I guess she's trying to make things easier for herself as well.

Imagine having to cope with cooking and at the same time, baby is crying. If you were her, what will you do?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: