Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 06:09:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confinement catering  (Read 27153 times)
Stacy

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2007, 03:32:44 AM »

Has anyone ordering from confinement catering? Wonder if i shld just order confinement catering or get a confinement lady. not cheap getting a confinement lady.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 04:32:56 AM »

I did that just order the food for my first one in order to save money.

how about houseworks? you have someone to help you? Then order the food safe money.
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 12:05:54 PM »

Has anyone ordering from confinement catering? Wonder if i shld just order confinement catering or get a confinement lady. not cheap getting a confinement lady.

In my view, a CL can offer advice, help with household chores (hh), cook for you and care for the baby.  If you don't hv anyone to help you with any of these then a CL is really a good help during your confinement period. 

If you need a confinement lady, I can recommend you one.  She's currently doing for my sister-in-law.  She cooks very well and is a nice and easy going lady.  She's a Singaporean, very popular but depending on your due date.  She's easily snapped up.  (I don't get anything out of this, but observing her did for my SIL, I think she's really good.) PM if you really need. 

I don't know much abt confinement food catering cause if you think of freshness or quality food, we don't see them preparing the food, we don't know how long they bought their supplies.  And if the food doesn't taste well, then you will be the one that suffers.  So, like what Alaska said is true, what about your household chores.  Do you have experience with new born?  Unless there's someone looking after and tending to your hh chores then maybe catering could be a better option.

Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

actually i'm thinking of getting a maid before i deliver in jan.

like alaska said, i'm thinking of getting confinement catering to cut cost. then again, wif CL definitely there are more benefits. actually how much does a CL cost? i understand tat u've to give her ang moh b4 and after etc. so all in all, roughly how much do u  need to pay? also, my confinement period might just "eat" into the CNY period as well, which means more cost rit?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: