Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 11:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beauty, more than skin-deep  (Read 26626 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »

Can try Avalon, organic facial products sold at Nature Farm. Not expensive.

There's also another brand, if I'm not mistaken called Nature Balance. Some time back, it was advertised all over Singapore via MRT. It was given a fresh new look.

Amway protein is good, I am still taking it, tho I alternate it with brown rice cereal.

Previously was using JF's facial products. Can't remember the brand name. Must return to M'sia to buy the whole set. Not cheap, but worth your money.

Advertisement

ya1012

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »

Interestingly, I was also using mostly SKII products earlier, but I also thought why keep such "expensive" range...... I later 'trim down' to just using SK Cleanser & Essence, cos they're really good, also cost effective.... Maybe some of you might not agree, but I "mixed products".... I used the Estee lauder "Advance Night Repair" & "Bio-essence" Toner,Eye Essence, face lifting cream - which is relative affordable range & work as well as SK similiar products to me. 

A question to both of you (ya1012 and Alaska), I tried to change some of my SKII and I had minor breakouts. It happened a couple of times with different products. SO I am a little scared and discouraged to change and just have to stick to my range of SKII, which is ultra ultra expensive!  head banging What should I do?  Huh? Huh? Huh?

Anyway, ya1012 bioessence eye stuff good or not? Thought of trying cos got heavy eyebags because of my sleep-very-little baby.

Alaska, what products you use from Clinique?  Suitable for sensitive skin like mine? I'm actually using their anti-blemish gel. So far ok only.

Hey, initially when I started to change to Estee "Advanced Night Repair", I got little "outbreak" too...might be too rich cos the SKII Essence help u to absorpt well..so I stop for a while & reintroduce it again, later it was ok...

The Bio-essence "Eye Essence" is quite good, I've tried the Estee & SK eye range, but for that price vs Bio.... Bio's more cost effective. Actually, I'm most 'diligent" on my eyes, used twice daily, nothing less;  so far no eye bags & barely noticeable dark circles.

Cajohoney, u might want to check out this French brand "La Roche-Posay", available at some bigger Guardian pharmacy. A friend of mine said few of the plastic surgeons recommend this cos of it's high tolerance tested under dermatological control.  I'm using the  "Dermo-cleanser" for make-up removal & the sunblock "50+ SPF".   So far quite gentle on skin, thought of switching all to this, since recommended by plastic surgeons.  Tried some samples, the SKII cleanser & Essence still "formidable".     So I guess, we all have to test & try which is most suitable for yourself... Smiley
cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 12:30:20 AM »

Clinique: make up remover, toner, eye cream. Mine is oily combination skin.

Understand that Clinique just launched the 3-step basic care. Would love to try it because it sounds so simple and quick. Unlike now, spend so much time and money splurging creams and lotions on my face.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 12:32:47 AM »

Can try Avalon, organic facial products sold at Nature Farm. Not expensive.

There's also another brand, if I'm not mistaken called Nature Balance. Some time back, it was advertised all over Singapore via MRT. It was given a fresh new look.

Amway protein is good, I am still taking it, tho I alternate it with brown rice cereal.

Previously was using JF's facial products. Can't remember the brand name. Must return to M'sia to buy the whole set. Not cheap, but worth your money.

Organic face care sounds so good but I often got minor breakouts using them. Like recently I tried some natural products, I had pimples! Very sensitive skin. Wonder why I can use SKII but not these organic stuff> Worrying huh?!

How did Amway protein powder helped? Would love to try it.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: