Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 03:12:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beauty, more than skin-deep  (Read 26435 times)
cajohoney

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2007, 12:08:37 AM »

blushing Hi all mommies, mommies-to-be, mommies-may-be (which means all women) and all counterparts, this thread is set in the hope of sharing your beauty and health tips, from beauty to health regimes. Or any reviews on products.

I am currently thinking of changing my skincare range so would like to hear what's good out there. Cheers! cheers

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.

Advertisement

jeffire

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 12:48:15 AM »

flowerpod is a great place to find skincare information..  my friend and i done research and found that products without the following chemicals are better for the skin:

a. sodium laureate sulphate  (ie, soap)
b. alcohol denaut (ie, distilled alcohol)
c. parfum (fragrance)
d. preservaties (cant rem which chemicals are preservatives)

they dry your skin badly.

but seriously, i think it depends on the quantity used, the frequency used.

what are you using now?

(oops this thread is for women...  oops
cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 02:29:19 AM »

Cool This thread is for all! Including our counterparts...... winked You know this thing about sodium laureth sulphate is worrying but you really cannot avoid it. Every types of soap, shampoo and cleansers you see on the shelves contain this ingredient. Including some of the more exclusive skincare products like SKII also have this ingredient. How to avoid this unless you go for really organic stuff. I have tried many forms of organic and natural products, they never really suited me.

Some products contain the alternative, ammonium laureth sulphate that is much safer.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 02:33:00 AM »

what are you using now?

I'm using SKII. I know some of you must be going Tsk Tsk now wondering good meh. For me it's ok but recently thinking of switching to a more natural, milder and of course cheaper range. Any suggestion?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: