Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 09:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Nanny Experience  (Read 17352 times)
joanteng

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 04:41:43 AM »

hi everyone, my heart goes to those who suffered badly with previous bad nannies.

Fortunately i have a great nanny who took care of my 2.5 yr old girl since she was 2.5 month. She calls the nanny and her hubby po-po and gong-gong. Now she is looking after my 4 month old son. She lives in Tampines, not far from Ikea and we travel up and down 5 days a week. Currently she is looking after one other boy who is 1.5 yr so she is not available.

But my friend has a very good nanny available, but she lives in Tampines too. It would be good if you have transport. She never takes the kid out and she only look after one child at a time. She cooks good Chinese soup and never calculative when my friend arrive at 8pm to fetch her girl. In fact, my friend's daugther hardly fall sick and was well fed and chubby. Anyone interested, email me at teng.joan@gmail.com.

Just a tip - if you look for nanny, make sure she has children who are older or in university so she can only concentrate on your child. Make first visit interview in her home in the evening and make conversation with her family members and you can find out a lot about the nanny from her family members, eg she likes to go out a lot, has a lot of friends or like to cook or if she is strict.. etc...

Cheers!

Advertisement

cool

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »

Hi,

I am looking for baby sitter for my 16 mth girl in punggol. prefer blk 126/128/132 area. Please email me yeehw2001@hotmail.com
pomie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »

Hi everyone...

After reading this thread, just wondering if any of the bad nanny experiences discussed here lived in Blk****? I have just decided to place my child with her but I am still not comfortable with placing my baby with a stranger. I have got no choice, my baby is 4 months old and I am withdrawing her from infant care because she has been falling sick. This is her 3rd week in infant care and she has been sick twice, decided to pull her out asap to refrain her condition from worsening.

Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:43:59 AM by Admin, Reason: blk/unit removed » Logged
cindypse

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »

Hi Parents,

I feel so sorry to hear that u all hav such bad experienced, but not all nannies are like that. I am also a nanny, my friends who are also nannies, they are sincere and good too. I will be available frm mid Aug '10 onwards. If any parent need my service, feel free to contact me ( Cindy 9298 2057 ) for further enquiry. I stay near Compass Point / Seng Kang MRT. U will hav no worry to put yr cute baby under my care. (Part time also available). Tks n regards.  chitchat waving
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: