Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 09:55:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babysitter in Punggol Field  (Read 16225 times)
graceapple

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

graceapply, how did you find out? Poor baby. How can one be so cruel?  Undecided

We start to give $50 more (550+50), thereafter we keep telling her to give porridge but she is always remain silent when we mentioned it.
Subsequently she insist she give rice cereals(bot by us one) will do... after a few rounds , we decided to confronted her the the extra $50 is for my bb porridge..
She was not happy saying that it was her rightful increment and not for bb porridge.. we felt cheated and also a few cases of my bb having injuries there so we decide to terminate her......

Ms piggy... there are places in AMK, Hougang, Sengkang charging only $450 without porridge if not intro thru agent.
I was intro by a agent so she insist mkt rate $600 so no choice for me... but if you already agree on $500 initially,
the rightful amount shld be $550 and most impt bb are ok to handle and their parents are not demanding type...

Advertisement

brightstar

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »

i have a babysitter but i provide all the food ingredients.

Actually $50 not enough for 1 month food expenses since my girl take mostly solid food.

i bought organic vegetables, fish, home-make brown rice cereral etc. 1 piece of salmon already > $10.

My babysitter will give her the brown rice cereral in the morning. Cook pasta or porridge for lunch and rice/porridge for dinner.

i am lucky to found a good babysitter.
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:48:50 AM »

Yes, you are right. $50 is not enough if fully solid food. We still have to use the gas/electricity to cook the porridge. And now the increase in price for rice, pub bill. May be I should ask the parent to provide me with the raw ingredients and ask for extra $20 or $30 for the w&e and rice. Is it too much?
lambchop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 11:18:15 PM »

hi, anyone can tell me whether nanny/babysitter can take leave within short notice?

example, nanny called today asking me to take leave on next mon as she will be overseas during weekend and not sure can be back on mon. Do i have the rights to reject her leave as i really can't afford to take leave on mon? But if i reject her, will she vent her anger on my child? Any veiw to share? Thanks!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: