Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 02:09:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Punggol Parents sent children to Ai Tong Pr  (Read 7574 times)
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

Hi Lady, I have contacted a existing school bus uncle which comes to seng kang and punggol to pick up Ai Tong students two months ago. Just checked up the pick up time and coming home time. Think when children are in P1 and P2(afternoon session) they will board bus at 11 plus am(cant remember the exact time). It is when they are in am session that makes me think twice about my decision. Pick up time in am session is 6.15 or 6.20am which means children have to be up at 5 plus am. And when they are in upper pri and have to stay back in school, it means coming back on their own.   
You may want to call 93694048 to check out the details. Any one out there have children in Ai Tong and drive them to school? Car pool?

Advertisement

lady

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »

Thanks Yellowbeet.
So are u going to enroll ur child to ai tong? So that at least there are 2 of us who are interested. Only problem is timing.
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 12:40:55 AM »

Hi Lady, i have decided not to. Hope the school bus operator can give you a good timing! Btw you from Ai tong? Which year did you graduate? Me in 1984. I know my Chinese teacher, Wu Huijiao Lao Shi is still teaching there.   
lady

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 01:55:15 AM »

Hello yellowbeetle,

I joined pri 1 in the yr of 1980. Only remember 1 of the English teacher J.Chan.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:03:37 AM by lady » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: