Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Punggol Parents sent children to Ai Tong Pr  (Read 7575 times)
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:24:49 AM »

Hi, would like to check if anyone here sent their children to Ai Tong Pr School? If yes, how long is the school bus journey. Am deciding whether to just enrol at Grendale pr or Ai Tong. Trying hard to weigh the advantages and disadvantages. Kindly share your experience. Thank you.     

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 01:06:30 AM »

you are ex-student of Ai Tong?
yellowbeetle

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »

Yes. Wondering if it is wise to send child there or just go to a school that is just a stone's throw away from home. Anyone would like to comment on distance vs convenience and established vs new school?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:17:03 AM »

I have friends staying in Punggol who sent their their children as far as Nanhua Pri Sch in Clementi, Maha Bodhi in Ubi, Raffles Girls, Singapore Chinese Girls School because their mothers are ex-students there.

The Nanhua one (morning class), she drives to-and-fro for 2 yrs now. Her boy will eat lunch and take a nap in the car. 6:15am has to set off from Punggol every morning. Reach Punggol 2:30pm without CCA.

Maha Bodhi one (afternoon class), whole family before 7am has to leave Punggol. My friend will leave her P1 girl in her mother's house in Ubi, her son in Ubi childcare. 6:30pm the girl dismisses from school, whole family will drive back to Punggol. Reach 7:15pm, tingkak dinner at home. The girl will sleep in the car and hardly wants to wake up even at the car park.

Raffles Girls (afternoon class), the sch bus will fetch her at 11am from Punggol, reach home abt 7:45pm.

SCGS (morning class), mother drives and leaves Punggol at 6:15am. Go home take sch bus,  reach abt 2:00pm.

You have to plan your logistic planning properly. Depends on what are yr views about reputable schools whether suit the character and personality of the child. You know your own child right?

If I were you, I'll go all the way. Ai Tong is in Bishan, still consider very near.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: