Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the Shout box ?  (Read 52391 times)
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2007, 11:27:23 AM »

like i say previously, i do it volunteerily... i holds a full time job and the maintainence of the website doesn't cost that much at all... i guess for me, if the visitorship rate is high, i'm already happy already, cause it means that people appreciate my work...

do you read science fiction? see www.baen.com ; they provide many of their published books for free.

i bought something like 100+ online books from them, after reading the books they make freely available.

anyway, there's this story about using "appreciation" as a currency. if "appreciation" or "admiration" can be monitored, then people will be motivated to do things that other people appreciate or admire. in short, the reward people seek when doing things is no longer $$, but to be admired or appreciated. if i can locate it, i will post the title here.

Advertisement

koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »

Is this discussion out of context???  Title of topic: Where is shoutbox??  I should have visited this thread before starting a new topic.  I'm really surprised that you guys are knocking each other out.  Very sad to see this happening.  When I first joined this forum, people here were nice, friendly and sincere.  I was very proud of this forum and promoted it to my friends.  But look at the state that you guys are now...A simple question that cannot be answered simply anymore.....

Why don't you guys sit down and talk face-to-face rather than online.  There might be a misunderstanding going on cause of our perception in receiving the messages.

And please observe net-etiquette in postings. No obsene words, please.  Be polite and gracious. That's no need to be nasty on the forum. 
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2007, 05:25:35 AM »

Hmm...when I brought up this post, it was 26 June. I guess it is more than 7 days since the shoutbox went missing.

Will it be brought back ?  Huh?

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »

Hmm...when I brought up this post, it was 26 June. I guess it is more than 7 days since the shoutbox went missing.

Will it be brought back ?  Huh?

brudder, you are by far the most focus guy in this thread ... not wondering to other topics ... but I could not say so on your focus in other thread ... Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: