Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 05:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the Shout box ?  (Read 52385 times)
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »

I know kochmeister is very busy with work...still see him at PP
once in a while

in other forum, those ppl who show their face are all the VIP,

the people who are VIPs in this forum are all the people in this forum. everyone is a VIP. social stratification based on whether people meet or not is not acceptable; neither is social stratification based on the number of posts.

there are many people who contributed to the survival of this forum when it started. i will name just two nicks who i can recall easily, and who are no longer posting, nor logging in.

kochmeister http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=306
hanzspeed http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=88

hmmmm
i wonder too
what happen to those two?Huh?Huh???
i hmmmm
i wonder too
what happen to those two Huh? Huh? Huh?

are u in the Rush!!!

Advertisement

pgcentral

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2007, 04:35:15 AM »

personally, i do hope that this forum can be not so $$ motivated... I guess utlimately, our aim is to serve our residents of punggol... no one has ever force anyone to start a website or a forum on punggol... its purely done on a volunteerily basis... its good to have advertising dollar coming in, but you should not make it as a must have... it should be a good to have...

l]
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2007, 04:57:12 AM »

personally, i do hope that this forum can be not so $$ motivated...

$$ is a medium of exchange, it is a means to an end. if this forum can stand on its own, it can fund other projects.

without $$, we will have to depend on charity, just for survival.

Tell me, what do you do for a living? would you do that for free, and hope for the recipients of your work to appreciate your work, and reward you with food and lodging? would you like to go to barter trade? would you like to live in a commune?

$$ gives you your independence.

if you see $$ as an end in itself, why do you blame me and not yourself?
pgcentral

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2007, 09:36:41 AM »

like i say previously, i do it volunteerily... i holds a full time job and the maintainence of the website doesn't cost that much at all... i guess for me, if the visitorship rate is high, i'm already happy already, cause it means that people appreciate my work...

l]
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: