Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laundry Shop in Punggol Plaza  (Read 8371 times)
Weiss

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2008, 03:48:22 AM »

Looking for feedback on the laundry shop in PP.

Had a rather unpleasant incident with the lady in this shop on New Year's Eve and today....

On New Year's Eve where everyone will be rushing around for their upcoming programme or gathering, I had a surprise call from the Laundry shop in PP, urging me to collect my winter jacket. Frankly speaking, i wanted to collect the jacket all along but the strange fact is that whenever i wanted to collect the jacket the person either goes out for lunch or is closed! So i told her i will collect it and thinking with the "yes I will collect" answer she will put down the phone...but no...she did not...she continue "so, u collecting today?" I was utterly shocked...hello when she called i was busily holding bags and waiting on the street for a cab for my gathering...with so many bags on my hand, she was really lucky that i bother to pick up the phone and now to entertain such crap...i replied her "no i will collect another day". Then she asked "then tomorrow? Wed?"..I can feel the steam creeping up my neck and i snapped at her "ok i will collect since these were my items i will collect them right??" Thinking she will stop ...hellooooo folks...she did not...she continue to ngiam (nag in Hokkien) that many ple treat this place like a rubbish dump and refuse to take their clothes back and went on to say that if i did not collect my item it will be send to the warehouse.. helllooo..is she threatening...?

I was hopping mad  head banging by the time we ended our conversation...she spoilt my new year eve's mood.
True she need to do her job, by urging us to bring back our stuff
True i did not collect my stuff since 1st week of Dec.

But that does not mean she can spoil my mood on New Year's eve!!!! mad

Went to collect the jacket today and bring along 2 more items to wash (no choice ...closer to my home)..

And guessed wat?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? She continued to ngiam me...saying that next time when washed must collect within 1 week (helloo?Huh? provided ur shop is always open and please dont go out for ur lunch breaks or toilet breaks or watever crap breaks AT ALL!) and not treat this place like a stall....wah...i really buay tahan. i took my items up and told her, since no place, then dont wash lor...and walked off.

And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She still will not shut up.....she somemore can retort at me...no i not telling u not to wash...there is just no place to house so many...anyway by the time she finish her ngiaming..i already walk out of the shop.

Please lar...Laundry service is just a very common service...the winning point and the only thing that can help you beat your following competitors will be on the human factor. Too bad this shop got none. We pay money to get our cloths wash, not to hear ur ngiaming session (thank you very much but we got our own mums to nag at us already).

So this will be the last time i will go to this shop...i mean there are others located in Rivervale Mall (which i used to wash my jackets from before i got married) and Compass Point...so there, PP Laundry shop, u had lose me as a customer... waving

Advertisement

tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 04:05:32 AM »

Wah ! U only collect your item after 4 weeks!!!!!  Huh? Don't u think you a bit too much!!!

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:09:04 AM »

In business world, time is money, space is money.
Weiss

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 04:50:44 AM »

Frankly speaking, i dont think 4 weeks is a bit too much. Opening a laundry shop, they should have experience as well as contigency plans for "long-staying" items. Of cos, not forgetting the right attitude when serving customers. My previous experience with my ex laundry in Rivervale Mall is great. A simple reminder from them and i will go and collect it. Without the ngiam-ing session, of cos.

I agree that time is $, space is also $. But how long you will be able to sustain the business, depends on how well u treat your customer. Reprimanding your customer and treating ur customer like a "kid" is a simple no-no.

Anyway i shall see how long they can last... ..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: