Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 05:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dentist at Punggol Plaza - any feedback?  (Read 38233 times)
spacebar

Ignore
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

Long time never see dentist liao  Tongue Thinking of trying the one at Punggol Plaza... anyone has any comments, been there before? Most important to me is hygiene and skills of the dentist..

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 01:44:30 AM »

I've been to the Dentist at PP is called Dental Inn.  thumbs up i wld say the dentist is pro even with their machine also very new type. The dentist is gentle and his skill is quite good. I hv my cleaning & polishing with them and even extract my wisdom tooth. Price wise reasonable, highly recommended. The dentist is male, Philip Woo. The appointment is quite fully booked for 2-3 wks and dont expect to walk-in  Grin. Do go there an make advance appointment which is a must. 
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 11:49:57 AM »

I've been to the Dentist at PP is called Dental Inn.  thumbs up i wld say the dentist is pro even with their machine also very new type. The dentist is gentle and his skill is quite good. I hv my cleaning & polishing with them and even extract my wisdom tooth. Price wise reasonable, highly recommended. The dentist is male, Philip Woo. The appointment is quite fully booked for 2-3 wks and dont expect to walk-in  Grin. Do go there an make advance appointment which is a must. 

Dentist is really gentle???  don't want to get another tense session at Smile Clinique at Compass Point...my usual dentist is quite far to travel now..I'm also looking for another dentist in this area.
frosti

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 12:27:51 PM »

He is quite skillful and always ask you to wear a pair of sunglasses before doing scaling and polishing. This is to prevent particles from flying into your eyes, which I think is quite thoughtful.

However, I think he has a scaling fetish and tends to do it for too long. Its like he is sculpting or something, causing my wife and me to have some bleeding gums.

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: