Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dentist at Punggol Plaza - any feedback?  (Read 38251 times)
Sunrise

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 08:04:53 PM »

I think he's good. Visited twice already.
I dun mind him do more scalling for me. It keeps my teeth clean...  Grin

Advertisement

hamster

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 02:11:39 AM »

His scaling is quite painful. My gums bled too

He didnt do a proper job for my tooth filling... it was like some touch and go job...

Other Dentist I went to last time seem to spend a long time .. like inserting some metal like tool to "form the shape of the tooth" before putting the tooth filling.

This dentist didnt.... like in a hurry to finish it off. My tooth now seems so small  mad

like half filled feeling....   crying

worse still ... he put so little tooth filling but it cost $45 !!! zzzzzzzzzz  mad mad

SO EXPENSIVE !  mad mad mad

$45 was purely for the tooth filling charge... quite a rip off leh...

dunno whats the rave about him lor........ and heard his appointments always so packed........

1 more thing to note... noticed his nurse doesnt change gloves... saw her touching the door... then touching the counter items... and touching the PC.... not sure if she had gloves on when she handled money....

Then back she went into the small room with the same pair of gloves... not before touching the door....

talking about hygiene !! yicksssssss.............. imagine how much bacteria she caught up along the way.. and she handles the tools passed over to the dentist to be placed into our mouth ...

yickssssssssssssss............... head banging head banging
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 10:53:44 AM »

His scaling is quite painful. My gums bled too

He didnt do a proper job for my tooth filling... it was like some touch and go job...

Other Dentist I went to last time seem to spend a long time .. like inserting some metal like tool to "form the shape of the tooth" before putting the tooth filling.

This dentist didnt.... like in a hurry to finish it off. My tooth now seems so small  mad

like half filled feeling....   crying

worse still ... he put so little tooth filling but it cost $45 !!! zzzzzzzzzz  mad mad

SO EXPENSIVE !  mad mad mad

$45 was purely for the tooth filling charge... quite a rip off leh...

dunno whats the rave about him lor........ and heard his appointments always so packed........

1 more thing to note... noticed his nurse doesnt change gloves... saw her touching the door... then touching the counter items... and touching the PC.... not sure if she had gloves on when she handled money....

Then back she went into the small room with the same pair of gloves... not before touching the door....

talking about hygiene !! yicksssssss.............. imagine how much bacteria she caught up along the way.. and she handles the tools passed over to the dentist to be placed into our mouth ...

yickssssssssssssss............... head banging head banging

Oh my gosh...that's terrible...I'm don't like the tense feeling when I'm with a dentist, esp those who's like rushing to finish a job.  That's what Compass Point - Smile Clinique dentist made me feel the other time.  I don't quite like my visit there, too.  He was rather a little too rough for my comfort. 

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 08:39:38 PM »

I empathize what hamster gone thru but still its up to you whether to visit or not. Overall i'm comfortable with Dental Inn and didn't experienced what hamster had gone thru. Furthermore $45 i think is reasonable and not that expensive. If really wants cheap then can take a queue no. at those govt polyclinic which the appointment you made could stretch to 1/2 yr or more bcos they are cheap and subsidized.

Nonetheless, is you to decide whether to patronize or not as pple may hv gone thru better and worse ones.   
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: