Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 09:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Noodles Lover - Important  (Read 11928 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:30 AM »

hey, there's nothing to thank.. maggie mee, on its own is junk food.  but if you combine it with the right stuffs.. they can be good too.. if you actually see the way the people in hk eat their maggie mee.. they come up with different ideas what kind of ingredients to cook it with.. it's interesting for me, and not bad tasting too.

after i left my own restaurant, i went to work for this italian boss in bukit timah.. there was once i bought some supplement pills from this health shop in 6th Avenue, Guthrie House... and he told me something i remember till today.  "I believe in eating healthily.. a glass of fresh orange juice every morning, lightly poached fish in olive oil, fried stuffs once in a while... if you eat healthily for every meal, there's no reason for you to need any of these things.  I've never fallen sick at all, all these while.. maybe occassionally some flu or fever. even my mother is also the same." 

which is very true for the entire year i was working with him.  sometimes he would eat pasta, sometimes eat pizza, sometimes beef, always with red/white wine.. but always moderately.  haha.. just that i was the one who squeezed his orange juice for him.. we always order alot of oranges from suppliers.. he had this juicer specially for oranges/lemons.  sometimes we'd blend bananas with milk and do our own banana milkshake.

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: