Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 01:49:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Noodles Lover - Important  (Read 11908 times)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »

Heh, thanks for sharing this pc of information.. i am one of them that need instant noodle for supper.. ha ha ha..

Advertisement

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 11:10:57 PM »

at home we usually toss dry cooked noodles (cooked with some veggies for added goodness) in spicy bean paste or ketchup or chilli sauce instead of using the seasoning cos too much MSG etc and sometimes will get sick of eating the same flavours over (one pack got 5 packets of the same mah). but we usually boil in little water till the noodles and veggies are cooked and water all evaporated... so i assume the wax's still around???

my mum always said cannot boil the seasoning that comes with instant noodles cos it's harmful for us but she can't really tell why... now i understand. thanks!!!

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 01:34:50 AM »

haha.. actually i haven't eaten instant noodles (or even fast food) for ages.. only eat them when i get a craving once in a blue moon.

they are not "real" food.. they are junk food.

biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »

I been eating it lately. Instead of using the maggie seasoning I used oyster sauce. I quite like the taste. Afterall only once in awhile. I want to ease my stomach from growling. thanks shell for the sharing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: