Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 04:36:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lake House Starring Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves  (Read 6572 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2006, 05:24:45 AM »

Another stupid movie but not as stupid as Lady in the Water  mad. Advise is wait for the DVD then rent to watch not worth paying to watch in cinema. Really dont know how to share with you my critics head banging

Advertisement

kai

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 06:26:59 AM »

is it really that bad?  Undecided
i am actually thinking of watching it cos' seems like a touching romantic story.
but i read that it is an adaptation from a japanese show.. so maybe i should watch the "original" japanese show...hmm...  Roll Eyes
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 08:54:27 PM »

is it really that bad?  Undecided
i am actually thinking of watching it cos' seems like a touching romantic story.
but i read that it is an adaptation from a japanese show.. so maybe i should watch the "original" japanese show...hmm...  Roll Eyes

Kai,

Romantic is slightly there but not touching loh.  Embarrassed the show is slow and you keep asking yourself why they can't do this and that and must ...... dont reveal too much lah. Let you decide whether to see or not. Otherwise you may ask around those that watch it to get better opinion of the show.

Next for me is Dragon Tiger Gate, hope that don't disappoint me as the past two movies i watch  Cry
hokll

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 04:03:10 AM »

Another stupid movie but not as stupid as Lady in the Water  mad. Advise is wait for the DVD then rent to watch not worth paying to watch in cinema. Really dont know how to share with you my critics head banging

Thanks for the feedback. Was actually looking forward to this movie coz I like Sandra Bullock a lot. Disappointed to hear that it's another stupid movie. Guess will take your advice and wait for the DVD now.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: