Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 08:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: beach yoga  (Read 6657 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« on: November 06, 2006, 08:16:32 PM »

ok.. i used to practice yoga once a week at a class, which is indoor.  haven't been doing it for a couple of months, and would like to resume it starting this week, every sunday morning at around 9-10am, for 90mins.  but i'm thinking of a change.. to do it outdoors at punggol beach, at the right hand corner where there's lesser people.   Shocked

i have two instructional books to start off with.. and just need a simple beachmat.  may bring some new age or instrumental mp3s to set the mood  Tongue  the beach is the best place to practice yoga actually.. or somewhere in mother nature.

just want to push myself to be more dilligent in exercising (besides all the cooking  blushing ).. it's slower pace and it helps in breathing.  after that, maybe can go for light morning breakfast.

any ladies interested?  if keen, just pm me la..  waving

Advertisement

fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:27 AM »

Hi shell, I like the idea of early morning yoga but not sure if by the beach is a good idea as getting to punggol beach may not be convenient for everyone.

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 04:47:25 AM »

but i paiseh to do in the park leh.. haha!  or any suggestions where to do it?  funny mah.. if you doing yoga.. then pple looking at you or if there's environmental noise.. i will feel easily distracted.  prefer somewhere quiet and peaceful.  last time when i did it in the class, sometimes people walk pass the centre, or there's construction nearby.. i hated it.  cant concentrate at all.

i dun have a car, so either i walk all the way to punggol main road, take bus 82 from there, or i take 62 to the stop just before the interchange, then change to 82 from there.  i was thinking, if i'm not too tired, i dun mind walking all the way out (from punggol beach to punggol field on certain days. Smiley  hehe!

you another one.. shell again  Cry  head banging
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:50:52 AM by shells » Logged

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 04:58:05 AM »

but i paiseh to do in the park leh.. haha!  or any suggestions where to do it?  funny mah.. if you doing yoga.. then pple looking at you or if there's environmental noise.. i will feel easily distracted.  prefer somewhere quiet and peaceful.  last time when i did it in the class, sometimes people walk pass the centre, or there's construction nearby.. i hated it.  cant concentrate at all.

i dun have a car, so either i walk all the way to punggol main road, take bus 82 from there, or i take 62 to the stop just before the interchange, then change to 82 from there.  i was thinking, if i'm not too tired, i dun mind walking all the way out (from punggol beach to punggol field on certain days. Smiley  hehe!

you another one.. shell again  Cry  head banging
i like yoga too, but never have a chance to try.
punngol beach is not so convenient, think u can do it in the park, n u can use a something to cover ur eyes
so that u cant see ppl, so u dont feel paiseh  smoking smoking smoking

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: