Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 02:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Singaporeans live or are they struggling to make a living?  (Read 12637 times)
tom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 06:07:25 AM »

Aiyo.....don't worry too much lah.....

Early in the morning, wake up, brush your teeth, take a hot bath, dressed up, bid your family good bye and go to the office, worked happily and enjoy life lah.

Look forward to 5.00 PM, go home, had a nice home cook food, play with your kids and wife and be happy. Don't worry too much about what our Govt. is doing........ Smiley If we compare Singapore with our surrounding countries, we should call ourselves lucky. At least lah, we can live and sleep  peacefully.........we need not worry too much.....let the Govt. do all the worries.

We have enough to eat, extra money ? bring your family for a tour...... Smiley I always say, tomorrow should be better.

When free, come to Punggol.sg, have a chit chat, make friends and do away with all the worries.  cheers chitchat

Advertisement

eothian

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »

Aiyo.....don't worry too much lah.....

Early in the morning, wake up, brush your teeth, take a hot bath, dressed up, bid your family good bye and go to the office, worked happily and enjoy life lah.

Look forward to 5.00 PM, go home, had a nice home cook food, play with your kids and wife and be happy. Don't worry too much about what our Govt. is doing........ Smiley If we compare Singapore with our surrounding countries, we should call ourselves lucky. At least lah, we can live and sleep  peacefully.........we need not worry too much.....let the Govt. do all the worries.

We have enough to eat, extra money ? bring your family for a tour...... Smiley I always say, tomorrow should be better.

When free, come to Punggol.sg, have a chit chat, make friends and do away with all the worries.  cheers chitchat

YAH ! What the hell ? Let's live life to the fullest !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Apprentice

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »

Dont be so pessimistic.  Well.... thats what life is in this generation, in a developed nation.  With Globalization, we need to keep up even more inorder not to lose out.  I agree with Tom, compare to the neighboring countries, we are very much better already.  I think none of us wans to fall into the third world country state of living. If higher living standard and better way of life is what we want for ourselves and our children, we have to progress and no choice lah...aso have to balance ourselves with the pros and cons that comes with it.

Sometimes I aso feel like you, hair almost falling off just to make ends meet.  One day a "high priest" enlightened me ".....look at it this way, why God created ppl differently, why some filty rich, some avereage and some poor?  The poor and uneducated need to make a living, so they will strive and shed their sweat for a living just to make ends meet, the avaerage wants to be richer and dont want to fall into the catergory of being poor, so they will strive hard and excel in their job, hence economy will then prosper as the business they work for prosper. The rich, inorder to sustain and become richer, they will invest in more businesses and search for more opportunities....economy needs these investment/ money to spin so that the average and the poor can go on with their lifes.  So... without the Rich, no money will go around for businesses and employment, without the average nobody will be there to execute the plans of the Rich and excel in the job to propel the economy and lastly without the poor nobody is there to do all the 'dirty' jobs....." clapping  Its just which part of the picture do you fit in lor....
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »

only work out the schedule for working people. Others?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: