Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what u think your SSCC fee? Worth it? Is the town council doing a good job?  (Read 8520 times)
mwsm70

Ignore
« on: February 20, 2008, 01:08:13 AM »

Hi guys,

personally i think that the SSCC fee for punggol is a bit too high... from what i know, punggol is one of the highest SSCC fee in singapore.

town council didn't do a good job thru. the common corridor is damn dirty, somehow doubt that did the cleaner sweep the floor everyday. at the staircase outside my unit, i can see dead crockaches at the same place for more than a weeks before it was being clear. maintainence also worst.. the light sign for my block number is being unattended for more than a year. the lighting outside the lift had being 'brinking eyes' with me for weeks also...

i did called up town council to feedback this matters, but no action from them.... and we are paying for this type of services....

what u guys think?

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:24:23 AM »

oh yes, Punggol is indeed the dirtiest town similar to those mature estates with the highest Town Council Service Charge in whole Sinkapore.

Some residents made a feedback before regarding ths matter. The response was 'we have greeneries, other estates don't have. Our maintainance is higher'.

In fact the shrubs, trees planted along Punggol and below LRT tracks are all our money.
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 02:34:45 AM »

Yes, ridiculously high.

Estate not clean, flats so run down....seems they only clean the estate in an event that the minister is coming.

If the private condo's management can do it with lesser fund to take care of the estate's car parks, greeneries, swimming pool, sauna, gym, club house etc, why can't our hdb town council do it with huge funds.

Chia lak.....every month pay S&C like giving charity  mad
angeline

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »

Yup, i agreed that we paying too much for the SSCC fee!
If im not wrong, painting is done every 5yrs but now already 6yrs plus liao, still haven paint yet!  mad
Anyway we can complain & ask them to lower down the SSCC fee?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: