Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:03:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop barking and leash your dogs please!  (Read 166228 times)
evian2o

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2008, 02:03:26 AM »

get a government letter with the subheading, use photoshop to edit and now change it to a warning letter, that SPCA now will come and spot check, say that every dogs will be licensed only with court trial and tell her to call (hp no.) and now you know her house number.

Buy a cheap sim card try those without the need to register, so that you can be free to use it without being tracked.

Back to the letter, put a stupid office no. and leave the hp no. for that lady to call on, then use that number you captured on your new sim card hp to do SPECIAL THINGS

Forging government letter is ILLEGAL!!

Advertisement

ihateyourguts

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2008, 11:29:36 PM »

After reading through this whole thread, I come to realise that the problem is actually very simple. Its the Dog OWNERS are the one responsible for the complaints or worst still the death of their dogs.

Dear dog owners, please dun think that by reporting the matter to AVA, they will just ask to register and never follow up. Dun kid yourself, u jolly well know what will happen to them if they are considered too big for HDB estate.

Personal experience:- A neighbour had, yes HAD, a german shepard some time back. Being tolerant and good neighbour, I just endure the constant barking at night and sometimes urine near our lifts. But the problem arose when the owner decide not to leash the dog and this dog will just dash into the lift and sometimes bark at us for no reason. Spoke to them nicely to ask to leash the dog, but turn nasty and said "My dog wat, wats ur problem?". And this came out from the mouth of a woman in her thirties.. not fifties. I said fine. SO idecide to call AVA. No doubt they would not move their butt immediately. After a few days, no response, I make apolice report and call AVA again quoting my police report. Ifm the AVA, if no action done within 3 days, I'll go to the MP to complain. And wala! the dog is gone but after some drama of course. The owner make hell of a lot of noise but wat can they do.

So, please be considerate or loose your "love" ones. Thanks

This post is not to stir anything but just as a precaution. Leash ur dog and everything will be fine.
msaddict

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 08:38:43 AM »

i think u ppl tt say wants to report dog owners with big dogs in hdb to be reported shld just shut up.

do you ppl ever think wat will happens to the dogs tt were being taken in by AVA. they were either send to SPCA or being euthanised using poison gas.

How will u ppl live with ur conscience  if those dogs were reali being put to slp just becos u r not dog lover  n reported them to AVA

just 1 more question if the children are noisy n making lots of noise n r real big do u call the authority to fine the parents and take the children away n put in a pound n if noone adopted them they will be put to slp?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: