Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:02:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: smokers in the lift!  (Read 3679 times)
Fred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 04:26:39 PM »

Bravo H20seeker!  clapping

Maybe I will do just that! I think it's pretty stupid for them to have a lighted cig in the lift as they're just wasting their cigs, esp when there are others in the lift and they cant smoke.

Hi Brock, which block is that u saw the guy with the lighted cig?

Advertisement

tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »

I reported to NEA and they sent some officers down to my block and they caught and summoned a few regulars smokers. Not that I am unforgiving, mentioned to them a few times and get lame excuses like not sucking on it, just lighted or you not happy, take another lift or government don't care why you so KPO. And my 3 year and 1 month old sons got to endure and suffer from smokers' curse even after they have vacant the lift and we are the next to use it.

Due to their success, I am planning to complaint to NEA every alternate month. 2nd summons is a court case.  clapping clapping

Commendable Bro!!!!

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
RedDevil

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 03:36:50 AM »

Don't understand why these idiots cannot just wait till they get out of the lift then light the cigarette.
If you guys not in the hurry, maybe you can try to block the lift from closing in order to teach that fellow a lesson. If he ask you whether you are using the lift, then tell him you are trying to get rid of the cigarette smell created by him lor.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: