Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 10:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: smokers in the lift!  (Read 3678 times)
Brock

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2007, 03:42:49 AM »

I myself am a heavy smoker, but I do not believe in harming others by being in a lift with a lighted cigarette.
There was once I stepped in the lift with my 7mths old son in my arms and there's this guy holding a lighted cigarette and tried to shield it from my sight. But of course the smell give it away.

Not wanting to create trouble, I just kept quiet and looked at him with a grim face.  mad

Advertisement

punggol07

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »

Its been a constant problem in my block 11XX.
Sometime i have to turn back when i take by baby out or wait for another lift...
saw some shameless ppl with i dont care attitude...
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 11:04:02 AM »

I reported to NEA and they sent some officers down to my block and they caught and summoned a few regulars smokers. Not that I am unforgiving, mentioned to them a few times and get lame excuses like not sucking on it, just lighted or you not happy, take another lift or government don't care why you so KPO. And my 3 year and 1 month old sons got to endure and suffer from smokers' curse even after they have vacant the lift and we are the next to use it.

Due to their success, I am planning to complaint to NEA every alternate month. 2nd summons is a court case.  clapping clapping
Brock

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 11:51:45 AM »

Bravo H20seeker!  clapping

Maybe I will do just that! I think it's pretty stupid for them to have a lighted cig in the lift as they're just wasting their cigs, esp when there are others in the lift and they cant smoke.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: