Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 11:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Swamp  (Read 33499 times)
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:06 PM »

I don't think so, because the shower only lasted 2 hours and Punggol looks like that. Could you imagine its a whole day of rain?

Advertisement

Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 09:33:21 PM »

pardon me for sayin but such water puddles can be found EVERYWHERE in s'pore rite.. even where i work in raffles place.. of course its better that we dun have such but to say tat our town is poorly maintained compared to others because of this is a bit.. u know... exaggerated..  smoking

Yah... i agree with ultramanz...
At least we have drainage.. if not we would have been flooded... just only need to look across the Causeway the last time there was heavy rain... we all had the same amount of rain, but their flood water stayed for two weeks.... ours was only in Upper Thomson and it subsided within a few hours..
Think we shld count ourselves quite fortunate..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »

I think what the photos shown are on residential areas. Within our own pedestrian pathway which is poorly maintained. During GE, they were boasting their Town Council is doing good job. They boasted about the cleanliness of Punggol,etc...Punggol is considered new town 5 years with this kind of maintenance?

Upper Thomson has been existed many years.
Johor has been existed many years.
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 11:35:35 AM »

pardon me for sayin but such water puddles can be found EVERYWHERE in s'pore rite.. even where i work in raffles place.. of course its better that we dun have such but to say tat our town is poorly maintained compared to others because of this is a bit.. u know... exaggerated..  smoking

Yah... i agree with ultramanz...
At least we have drainage.. if not we would have been flooded... just only need to look across the Causeway the last time there was heavy rain... we all had the same amount of rain, but their flood water stayed for two weeks.... ours was only in Upper Thomson and it subsided within a few hours..
Think we shld count ourselves quite fortunate..

Er. MM said that we are 1st world. So you think flooded pathways are part and parcel of 1st world living?  Huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: