Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 01:45:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Swamp  (Read 33298 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 01:44:11 AM »

Well, they are good in their marketing we knew that all along.
For those who intends or already book a flat in punkggol, after reading this forum likely they'll faint.
More important is no matter what, the noisy aircrafts and air pollution issue will not go away.
So good luck to the new group of punkggollians.. esp. those who got their expensive green house..
Hope they can really save enough to cover the premium price they pay for the flats...
haha.....

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 03:57:52 AM »

Frankly, HDB should look into the contract again and examined all similar running tracks all over Punggol North. Surely the specifications for the stretch, must called for, the tracks to be levelled to a position, to prevent water retention, which may cause mosquito bleeding.

Probably the contractors involved, the architects, builders, contractors and supervisors need to gather, sit down and see whats happening. This is surely something wrong. Even if those pavements/tracks are meant to be removed for future road widening, the condition should not be as such.  Angry Sad
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 06:19:35 AM »

I think they are rushing time from the Dead Line. So anyhow do, anyhow top up, anyhow cement, etc...
ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 11:27:47 AM »

pardon me for sayin but such water puddles can be found EVERYWHERE in s'pore rite.. even where i work in raffles place.. of course its better that we dun have such but to say tat our town is poorly maintained compared to others because of this is a bit.. u know... exaggerated..  smoking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: