Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 04:12:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol 21 or Punggol 2121???  (Read 44892 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2007, 01:17:43 AM »

Punggol is macam like being the invisible object for Taiji session .

Advertisement

RedDevil

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »

maybe they dunno what to do with the so-called 'haunted house'...
are they raising fund for something? seen alot of pamplets on donating to some punkgo fund thing..
and these pamplets are either in the dustbin or on the floor...
donating to build this town?? then where did all the the conservancy fees and taxes paid go to??
come on.... talk to us about donation again?? wtf....
I never saw such pamplets, but even if I've seen that, I will not donate. Not that I don't like Punggol or don't support the developing of Punggol. I believe we punggolian are paying quite a high conservancy charge and if we donate more money, the expenditure of the fund is not transparent and who knows where the money goes to. Maybe another increment for the 'Elite' garmen but Punggol still remain the same. Cry
RedDevil

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »

maybe they dunno what to do with the so-called 'haunted house'...
are they raising fund for something? seen alot of pamplets on donating to some punkgo fund thing..
and these pamplets are either in the dustbin or on the floor...
donating to build this town?? then where did all the the conservancy fees and taxes paid go to??
come on.... talk to us about donation again?? wtf....
I've never saw such pamplets, but even if I've seen that, I will not donate. Not that I don't like Punggol or don't support the developing of Punggol. I believe we punggolian are paying quite a high conservancy charge and if we donate more money, the expenditure of the fund is not transparent and who knows where the money goes to. Maybe another increment for the 'Elite' garmen but Punggol still remain the same head banging
sakori

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »

hmm.
do u guys watch Just Follow Law?
the shows say that u must get managements approval before doing this and doing that.
just to get an air-con on.
mus write a report and email to the person and cc to the HR department , CEO blah blah and needs 3 working days to process.
perhaps thats what they are doing right now

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: