Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 12:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: noisy aircraft flying over Punggol  (Read 128040 times)
al3xlam

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:35 AM »

Well Guys you can complain to SP Services. They keep on telling us oil price go up and than the plane keep flying over us a few time day and night. Maybe our plane don't us Fuel? Grin

Advertisement

xlook

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2011, 08:17:22 AM »

Hi  waving everyone! I am new to Pungol. Just shifted. Yes, the fighter plan flying over at after 2000hour, i do find it very very annoying.   head banging Though it is not as bad as Jurong Point Location, I last stayed, but enough to cause my ear "partial deaf" for few minutes  Cry

Saw many posted complaint is useless, then we can only hope. Hope these air-base can find solution to the flying route ....waiting and waiting....forever waiting....  mad  head banging

Angrybirdee

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »

Have been living in Punggol for 7 years and everything is fine in Punggol except for the aircraft flying activities starting from early morning till around 9pm and is kind of annoying as my first child is just a couple weeks old and everytime when the aircraft flew past, will sure to wake him up from his sleep!!!  Angry  Not sure what wrong with the Airforce doing all this....is it that something is going to broke out soon and all this activities is a warning to the neighbouring country?Huh? The flying is almost every 20-40mins in the morning...really can't stand it!!! Maybe have to see the MP and ask them what they can do!!! Roll Eyes  Angry
janicemgoh

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2011, 12:57:23 AM »

sad to say unless they shift airbase, we have to bear with it...

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: