Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 24, 2024, 04:15:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: noisy aircraft flying over Punggol  (Read 127598 times)
two piece

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:45 AM »

aiyah the noise pollution has been there since day 1... i think sure got many ppl complain abt it already but yet there's no improvement, so hor, we shld know by now that complain also no use liao loh....

but indeed it's very very irritating noise... so loud and long each time... sometimes on leave stay at home want some silent rest also cannt Sad

Advertisement

Shifty

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2012, 11:40:37 PM »

I really can't stand the noise from aircraft especially now I have a baby at home. I brought my baby to the park connector where the Popeyes is located at about 7pm. And the aircrafts started flying lowly and loudly. In the end my baby was crying so badly. The noise can start as early as 7.45am and as late as 9pm. I really regret shifting to Punggol. The parks here are so not suitable for babies.
two piece

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »

i cant stand the noises too but wat to do... if the SAF can do something, i believe they would have done it long ago... haiz...

and i think it's not only at the park, even at home, the noises are very the loud... but wat to do  Cry
Joctopus

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »

I wrote an email on this issue to the MP via email in 2011.  It was forwarded to SAF and asked to cc their reply to our MP.  SAF asked me to provide my actual blk no. to measure the noise level. I did and SAF never replied after that.  The only improvement was no more daily flights in July to Aug in preparation of NDP.  Night flights has also reduced.

But recently it has got louder.  From what I know Air show is coming! Urgh....

I think if I complain again they will not do anything but if we join forces we can.  Residents (esp those with young child at home) please write to our MP on this matter and to let them know the noise is super loud yet again and its scaring our kids (not to mention disturbing the school students).

Let us do something to improve our life in Punggol and not just regret about moving to this place (after all we paid so much for our flat).
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: