Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:30:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: :+: New Promotional Dish of the Block :+:  (Read 19624 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »

The reality is everywhere is not 100% clean. U eat economical rice and u order a veg, do u think the mouthful of veg is clean?

Anything u eat outside tat tastes fantastic will contain large amount of msg, lard and seasonings tat will numb ur taste buds. Not forgetting some "extra" ingredients  complimentary fr the chefs . Think the best food in the world is still mummy's cooked food.

Advertisement

MuthuThamby

I love India

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »

well ....sometime this things are very hard to prevent ...just luck ;(

seems like punggol got nothing safe to eat le..   was thinking if i shud treat my godmother to the crab king zi char lei, that one shud be no prob?

it's not like i'm that freaking pissed if he just apologise, changes a new bowl without the mushrooms and shut his trap up... he changed a new bowl with mushrooms although i requested for one without, and kept talking and talking and talking "i cooked one million bowls today and you are the suay (unlucky) one ah!". probably by then the whole pot of boiling soup increased by 50ml of his saliver in it.

and I was thinking "yeah right, it's more like you will be the unlucky one when your stall gets famous in no time." Worst of all, he can still order us around "don't put the bowl there! throw the mee away over there!"

Why let him order you around?
biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 11:59:40 PM »

Usually food business they have to engage pet control/petbuster. This is to ensure the quality so as hygience. cockroaches usually crawls around whenever there are stains/scrap of food left unnoticed. MOH usually will look into such problem when they received complaints. If the vendor lucky he/she will get a warning letter. if not, summon will be issued to them. These irresponsible food vendor will pay their dues if they choose to continue do nothing about it.
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »

Send this pic to NEA and they will send the inspectors to come and raid the kopitiam !

I don't like the bak chor mee people, especially the grouchy auntie ! Very rude !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: