Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 12:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: :+: New Promotional Dish of the Block :+:  (Read 19571 times)
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »

That's true. Don't go to the kitchen and see how they prepare the food. But as long as the food is cooked, it should have killed whatever germs / bateria.

I went to a Nasi Padang shop in Indonesia and had Chicken curry. After finished my meal, the owner took back the remaining curry and pour back into the curry pot where he scooped from. I felt like I have eaten part of someone's leftover curry since he scooped mine from the same pot. Also, the next customer would have taken part of my leftover curry since all are mixed together !

Yucks ! True enough, I have the worst stomachache when I reached back hotel !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?

Advertisement

jeffire

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 09:04:48 AM »

I was at Tampines Mall just now..... even Breadtalk you can also see crawlies (small ones)...

the service staff let their tongs touch the countertop (which many people put their hands on)...
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 09:15:56 AM »

Have you seen Char Kway Teow hawker who use the towel (around his neck) to wipe clean the plates ?

I don't know if he is wiping clean or just spreading his sweat over the plates....

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 02:10:27 AM »

actually it reminds me of something...

have you seen that kids who grew up in the streets, their body system actually developed a kind of immunity to germs..  they eat all kinds of "dirty food" but nothing big seems to happen to them.

but kids who grew up in sterile, protected environment fall sick easily as soon as they are exposed to some bacteria?  why is that so?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: