Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 01:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Upstairs Neighbour have THREE noisy dogs  (Read 51737 times)
Ah Tan

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2007, 09:54:55 AM »

Alternatively, when the dogs bark, blast your home theatre system to mask the noise.

then i'm no diff from the inconsiderate dog owner....   

Advertisement

eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2007, 10:31:03 AM »

recently there's some dogs barking nearby my hse during early mornings or late nites... worst, think it's from same owner..   driving me crazy...  fyi, i love dogs, but i still feel if u cant control ur dogs from barking loudly, either u stop having dogs or max only have 1 dog!!

the owner is damn inconsiderate...  i like music, can i blast my system loud at nite???   head banging

hmm..maybe owner not at home..so they donno their dog barking?? there's a possibility...my dog oso got bark...when i go wrk..they cry..when i come home..they bark..coz veri happy to see me...and it's their dinner time too...hehe..

Happy to noe you are a dog lover too..hehe..cheerss!!!  chitchat

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:38:24 AM by eniroc » Logged
eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »

Alternatively, when the dogs bark, blast your home theatre system to mask the noise.

then i'm no diff from the inconsiderate dog owner....   

wun la..haha..if i stay beside u..i will support u provided u blast Jay Chou's song..muahahaha...ok.."Joking" Tongue...
goodeatsfan

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »

This is an old thread which I finally caught up with and I can't help but reply because of the ridiculous comments I'm reading.

If the dogs are barking all night because the owners aren't home, I blame the Owner. They want to have a dog, but they can't be bothered to train, discipline or be at home with the dog. These irresponsible and inconsiderate individuals should have their Pets taken away from their custody. I don't care if the owners heart is breaking or not because these people have basically lost their rights to living in a shared community with their selfish and inconsiderate actions and behaviour.

Laws governing the breed specific permitted in HDB flats are there to protect the other residents from the larger and more aggressive breeds as well as admitting that some of the larger breeds require more space to roam. If you love a dog, does it matter which breed it is? and if you truly love a dog, e.g. golden retrievers, you should realise that these dogs require large open spaces and not a little box of a flat.

Your noisy grandmother or crying children is a different issue and matter all together. Dogs are pets. They are trainable given the right circumstances and the desire of the owners regardless of the age of the animal. Ill disciplined dogs are almost always the fault of the owners.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: