Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: To be put up with the NPC (Police Officer) for frequent patrol and checks on them.  (Voting closed: November 10, 2006, 10:28:23 PM)
Need to see checks taken by the police - 7 (77.8%)
Nil - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreign workers loitering around the vicinity of Blk 110A Punggol and nearby  (Read 4180 times)
Kelvin Tan

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:23 PM »

To be forward to the Grassroot and CCC members for their review..

Advertisement

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 02:34:10 PM »

www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=1663.0

check out this thread. I started a similar topic under community issues.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »

You have your rights and definitely your reasons for your concerns on this issue. Raise it with them if you feel the need to. For your collective info, I spotted the workers at 600+ block clusters.

On Mooncake Festival, I see them soaking in the sights and lanterns at night, of the children and families having fun. They are more than welcome to join in our festive seasons. Sitting there, they are like us, we as a common human race, enjoying and reminscing our lives, in younger days what we used to play with or do. I do emphatise with them, away from their loved ones and home.

Well, rules are rules, some places at certain times if you are not supposed to be there, then you should not be. Everyone is just a little concerned here. This is not meant to alienate them, we appreciate them to build our homes. But no matter who they are, they are still humans. If there were a group of students, or deliquents, or dubious people loitering around, im sure residents would feel that they dont belong here too. Public concern is the issue, not personal classification against any nationalities.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 01:57:43 AM »

i vote yes..mainly bcos there are some over stay Foreign Workers and some are illegal.
So it good that police can do some check on them.
btw, i see a numbers of young lady like to jog in the night alone..
pls beware and be careful when jog at those construction area...it so dark and nobody there..u never know what might happen.
Singapore is no longer as safe as last time when u can go out at night without much worry.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: