Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 06:09:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog Howling/Barking at Blk 134  (Read 16228 times)
tom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 03:08:10 AM »

The experts said “ Dogs, as well as wolves use many types of vocalizations to communicate. This communication starts very early in life. Young puppies make a mewing-like sound when they are searching for food or warmth. Louder crying sounds are heard if the puppy is hurt or frustrated. As dogs get older, they make five main classes of sounds: howls, growls, grunts, whines, and barks. Each of these classes of sounds is used in different situations”.

My humble suggestions are, owners of puppies/dogs need to study and understand their puppies/dogs original breed, their behaviour and know-how to look after them.Once this is done, our nights will be more serene and peaceful in Punggol  waving.

Advertisement

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »

Chihuahuas are quite barky. Small in size but huge in vocals. My friend's chihuahua... sigh.. stranger also bark, neighbour also bark, family members come back also bark. Second to the master in the house.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »

i wish to have dogs.. but my mum doesnt allow it.. she wakes up everyday 5am to clean the house, will pick up any strand of hair lying around the house.. so anything that drops fur.. i can forget it Sad

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: