Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 02:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denied access into Punggol Field Walk during National Day dinner  (Read 32594 times)
lweicheo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 06:04:03 AM »

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive any reply nor acknowledgement of my email.
She must be very busy handling other issues.  Embarrassed

Advertisement

jlim

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 09:19:39 AM »

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive any reply nor acknowledgement of my email.
She must be very busy handling other issues.  Embarrassed
post it to the PM's office.
 winked
racoon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 10:08:43 AM »

I am also resident of 128. Came home about 9pm the cars anyhow park at the entrances and so much so that safety is compromise. Imagine if there is a fire at 128D ... I tell you there is no way the fire engine or ambulance can access that block....  crying

I think the event is poorly organise as the open field could be a temporary car park rather than illegally parking at the roadside as it's dangerous to oth drivers and predestrains.

Any police around and anyone got booked??
Hmm... head banging head banging head banging head banging

An event like this, sure got police. But u think they dare to book? I think they will read books more. stick tongue stick tongue
This is World. Everywhere is almost same. Now come the IMF, as what had be announced, many roads will be closed or divert. So?? mad oops Stay at home - dun go out. Stay at Punggol and enjoy the quietness. thumbs up thumbs up
BTW, heard but not sure if true. Some car placed "Police" tag at window screen == think before u book. head banging head banging head banging Shocked Shocked  stick tongue stick tongue cheers cheers
racoon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »

Unhappy encounter by my wife and in-laws during the Natioal Day dinner

An email to our beloved MP Ms Penny Low voicing our displeasure

Dear Ms Penny Low

I'm a resident of block 128D. I'm writing to voice my displeasure to the National Day dinner held on 19 August.

PS: A quote from the book Animal Farm by George Orwell:
"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"

smoking smoking I also very angry after seeing this msg by you. mad mad mad
This is child abuse. Here is our home, how can those non-punggol residents take and stop us from going home. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. NO HUMAN. mad mad If anyone of you reading this mail and happen to be RC members, your voice up to the authority is needed. As what some mention: DON'T THINK WHAT WE CAN OFFER (VOLUNTEER), THINK WHAT YOU (RC) CAN PROVIDE. This is not right....what is something worst...who's going to pay... I think Penney must quickly come out and address us.  This is really not right... I am mad. mad mad mad mad mad mad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: