Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: burning of ashes  (Read 14064 times)
wakkofc

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2006, 07:27:34 AM »

Many months ago, there was a funeral held below my block. The noise was tolerable as we expected what would take place..with the sounding of gongs and the chanting. However, during the last night, they burned all the paper houses and cars at the bottom of my block...

It was such a big fire that even affected all the way up to the 8-10th level. It was that high!! With the huge fire, it was so hot and the ashes were flying about..even into the houses and into the clean laundry clothes that was hung to dry by my neighbours...as they burned just below the clothes hanging area..

It was very ridiculous!

hope this will not happen again...sigh...

Advertisement

Angel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 02:05:59 PM »

I have seen many groups actually burning those stuff at the end of Punggol Field road, near Punggol Plaza.... once a group even released Big lanterns around mid night... so creepy and scary and also air pollution  Shocked
ling

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 02:08:50 PM »

More ashes will be flying around soon... lunar 7th month coming again  Undecided
puffy_frog

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 08:46:44 PM »

Many months ago, there was a funeral held below my block. The noise was tolerable as we expected what would take place..with the sounding of gongs and the chanting. However, during the last night, they burned all the paper houses and cars at the bottom of my block...

It was such a big fire that even affected all the way up to the 8-10th level. It was that high!! With the huge fire, it was so hot and the ashes were flying about..even into the houses and into the clean laundry clothes that was hung to dry by my neighbours...as they burned just below the clothes hanging area..

It was very ridiculous!

hope this will not happen again...sigh...

free clothes drying for u ...... *LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: