Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 11:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of vandal at Blk 166 Multi-storey carpark !  (Read 26030 times)
punggolboy

Ignore
« on: July 22, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »

My car got scratch twice, once, 2 weeks ago, then 3 scartches yesterday, 21/7/2006.

I juz move-in to Punggol about a month, i do not know anybody in Punggol yet, except my next door neighbour, have no financial difficulties and have no enemies.

But, there is an idiotic vandal who scratch my car.....i wonder anyone here have the same problem parking at Blk 166's carpark?

If there is, we could organise a stake out.   I want to catch and make this idiotic vandal in the list of "Singapore Missing Person".......... Angry

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »

first of all...........
did you drive in a manner that might piss somebody off?Huh???
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 12:57:17 AM »

I don think so, i drive in the early morning about 6.45am to send my wife to her school and back to punggol ard 7.20am.  There's not much car at this time.  The road is clear most of the time.

May be, most the time i park at the slot where it suited for only 1 car. Most of the time i parked there coz when i reach home, there is so many empty slot and i park nearest to the entrance of my flat ie. the slot where it can park only a single car.

Wonder any1 have same problem as me?

kai

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 01:06:09 AM »

maybe you park "someone"'s lot?  Huh?
it is a public carpark, no doubt, but it cld hv been someone's usual lot;
then come u, a newbie, who moved in abt one month ago,
"snatched" away his/her lot since then?

just a thot.. maybe u try dun park at the "private" lot, the scratching may stop?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: