Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 02:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild dogs in Punggol 21+  (Read 18819 times)
Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 02:18:14 AM »

I hate these stray dogs and cats feeders. If they really loved them so much, adopt them instead of letting them straying and attacking ppl. I won't hesitate to call the authority to catch these stray animal as long as I see them.

Advertisement

Cavalli12

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 02:48:15 AM »

Ure a daft tool sotong ball Smiley

People like u should be culled instead.

Showing no feelings whatsoever towards the animals which we are sharing spaces with.

I am at punggol field, feeding strays here and anywhere. If i have the means and resources
to adopt these animals, i would definitely do that, without a doubt.

So u, sotong ball aka daft tool, should stop posting ignorant remarks about stray feeders.

Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 03:38:30 AM »

Becoz of ass hole like u feeding these dogs and making them bold towards attacking ppl. I think u and ur family deserved to be bite and attack by these dogs instead of that poor girl. Instead of only know how to feed them, why not work harder or spend lesser to make yourself more resourceful on adopting these dogs!! You and those birds feeder are no different....part of the parasite in our society! I will inform the authority to watch more on punggol field...thanks for your information.....moron!
Cavalli12

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 04:00:23 AM »

Well,

Not surprised u were attacked on 3 occassions, coz i am sure those animals can sense how much of a waste of space u r in this world.

Anyways, i will continue to adopt as much strays and feed as much as i want to.

Don tell me how to save or spend. You dont know how much i earn or where i work Smiley

So pls call the authorities down to punggol, and once i get the info of the person who called them down, you will wish u have died from those dogs attack instead.

Look forward to seeing u, daft tool Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: