Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 03:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To someone who didn't understand the situation at all  (Read 15803 times)
miwitch

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:48 PM »

Yesterday I was eating at punggol plaza koufu, wanting to have a nice dinner with my husband and then head for home after that.

But didn't know that I was so suey. Got a scolding from a lady infront of so many people in Koufu. It was so embarrassing. I don't know what she can gain for scolding me infront of so many people. Not was I embarrassed, i believe she was too. If she wanted to get something back from me, at least talk to me nicely and we can like discuss about it somewhere else.

Was it my fault? The lady didn't question more, but in the end I was at blame.
I work in customer service and I often know how to control my patience. So I intend not to say more about it when she scolded me, and I even say "so sorry". She just look at me and said something which I cannot make out the words in the noisy food court. And then she walk away. My heart was racing but well, nothing I can do now since I don't even know them.

I believe some of you might have seen it.
The curry spilled everywhere in the middle of the food court and of cos onto her husband's jersey.
I was carrying the food on a tray and and walking behind the man. Suddenly he jammed brake and did a back step infront of me. I was already walking slowly but things just happen.
Not that I WANT it to happen.
I said sorry to the man but I doubt he heard that. *sigh*
Well, I know i was at wrong because I didn't say more before i head back to my table. Maybe just a word "sorry" is not enough.

But do I really need that scolding? Yah maybe I do. =\ So that I will remember to say thousand times of sorry the next time I spill anything onto another person.

But what makes me angry was that, I DO NOT need to know that the man's jersey is dirty and ruined. Well, I can pay back if they want. My husband got thousands of jerseys. And yes, i know it ruin your dinner. Mine too actually.
What I need from her is that to ask me to go over to her husband and apologise again properly. I am more than willing to do so. Because I think i hadn't apologise enough.
Even my husband didn't defend for me, because he thinks that we both are at wrong. Though he thought that the wife was abit 'over' (sorry for my bad english), still he just tell me to forget about it.
To forget, I couldn't, because I'm the one who got scolded. I can still remember how her face look like in my mind and how her eyes are like when she said those words. It kind of haunt me for the whole night.

Nevertheless, I don't know if you guys are here... but anyway I am REALLY SORRY!!! *bows*

Advertisement

koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 01:22:32 PM »

So sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience.  Guess our temper flares when things just happen.  In this rat race society, its making everyone's temper short. 

I empathise with you.  You are indeed patient even to an unreasonable woman.  I don't think I can match that at all.  Cheers to you thumbs up
miwitch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 01:25:22 PM »

Thank you very much! >,< I think i can win an gold award for that if there's a competition for it. ~_~"
I got my mum genes probably, cos she can withstand my dad's unreasonable temper from the day they got married. hahax~
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »

cool!!!!!  I wish my mum could have such genes, too .... I had my dad's, he's one patient man considering my mum's unreasonable demands at times  Grin 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: